Gorkha - Bandipur - Pokhara
Gorkha – Bandipur – Pokhara Tour: Two Nights Three Days @ Nrs 4,999
Gorkha-Pokhara - Bandipur Tour: Gorkha, the old Capital of Nepal is a picturesque hill- town that has a rich history. The place is situated on a small mountain at the height of 1060m and offers a magnificent view of the Himalayan Peaks. An ancient trading outpost of a bygone era, the town of Bandipur has only recently come into the limelight as a hill-resort after a 8 km vehicular road was constructed to connect it with the Kathmandu-Pokhara Prithivi Highway. Then we can combine this trip to Pokhara, the paradise of Nepal.
- KTM to Fishling/Charudi by Vehicle.
- Lunch at Rafting
- Rafting end point to Gorkha by Vehicle
- Sightseeing around Gorkha Bazaar/ Kalika Mandir Darshan.
- Evening Rest + Dinner.
- Breakfast + Drive to Bandipur + Bandipur Sightseeing
- Lunch + Drive to Pokhara
- Evening free time + Dinner
- Breakfast + Pokhara Sightseeing (Boating to Barahi Tample, Devies Falls, Gupteshowr Cave, Seti Gorge)
- Lunch + drive back to KTM.
Green Valley Nepal Treks
Rajendra (For inquiry)
Tel : +977-1-4437205
Cell : +977-9841 52 39 82