KAILASH TOUR BY HELICOPTER -11 Days
Maha Shivaratri Special Offer – Maha Shivaratri
KAILASH TOUR BY HELICOPTER - TIBET KAILASH PILGRIMAGE TOUR – MOUNT KAILASH TOUR-MANSAROVAR TOUR (FLY IN / FLY OUT)
Maha Shivratri, the night of the worship of Lord Shiva, occurs on the 14th night of the new moon during the dark half of the month of Phalguna(Feb-March). It falls on a moonless February night, when Hindus offer special prayer to the lord of destruction. Shivratri (Sanskrit 'ratri' = night) is the night when he is said to have performed the Tandava Nritya or the dance of primordial creation, preservation and destruction. The festival is observed for one day and one night only.
Three reasons to celebrate Shivratri:
- The absolute formless God, Sadashiv appeared in the form of "Lingodbhav Moorti" exactly at midnight on Maha Shivratri. That is why all Shiva devotees keep vigil during the night of Shivratri and do "Shivlingam abhishekham" (coronation of the phallic idol) at midnight.
- Lord Shiva was married to Devi Parvati on Shivratri. Remember Shiva minus Parvati is pure 'Nirgun Brahman'. With his illusive power, (Maya, Parvati) He becomes the "Sagun Brahman" for the purpose of the pious devotion of his devotees.
- It is also believed that on Shivratri, Lord Shiva became 'Neelkantham' or the blue-throated by swallowing the deadly poison that came up during the churning of "Kshir Sagar" or the milky ocean. The poison was so deadly that even a drop in His stomach, which represents the universe, would have annihilated the entire world. Hence, He held it in His neck, which turned blue due to the effect of poison. Shivratri is therefore also a day of thanksgiving to the Lord for protecting us from annihilation.
Detail Itinerary for KAILASH TOUR BY HELICOPTER
February-27: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to your hotel. Over night at Kathmandu.Day 2
February-28: After breakfast half-day city tour Pashupatinath temple. At evening briefing about the KAILASH MANSAROVAR TOUR. Overnight at Kathmandu.Day 3
March-01: Transfer to domestic airport for your flight to Simikot. On arrival transfer to lodge.Day 4
March-02: Early morning transfer to airport for chartered HELICOPTER flight to Hilsa by chartered HELICOPTER flight. After arrival at Hilsa, we set out for Sera, a short hike of approximately 1-km to the Tibetan border where our land Cruisers will be waiting. After brief introductions with our Tibetan guide, we will drive for Taklakot and on arrival transfer to guesthouse and rest.Day 5
March-03: Drive from Taklakot to Manasarovar [120 km – 3 Hrs].Day 6
March-04: During morning hour take holy bath or just relax at the edge of holy Manasarovar Lake. After breakfast, drive for Manasarovar Parikrama via Chuigumpa & Hot Spring. Arrive Darchen and overnight at camp or guesthouse.Day 7
March-05: Drive to Tarboche [Astapath] 8kms & Perform puja at Astapath before starting Parikrama. Start KAILASH PARIKRAMA, trek to Dira Puk [10 Kms 4-5 Hrs.]. Overnight at camp.Day 8
March-06: Continue Parikrama over Dromala pass to Zuthul Puk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]. Overnight at camp.Day 9
March- 07: End Parikrama near Darchen [14 km 3-4 hrs]. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight at guesthouse or camp.Day 10
March-08: Early morning drive to Sera via Khojarnath Temple [an ancient Temple of Lord Ram, Laxman and Sita]. From Sherpa, we walk back to the Hilsa helipad to wait for our flight back to Simkot. After immigration, proceed for Nepalgunj by chartered HELICOPTER. Arrive Nepalgunj & further proceed to Kathmandu by flight. Overnight at Kathmandu.Day 11
March-09: Final Departure transfers for onward journey.
* Airports pick up and drop services
* One half day sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu
* 3 Night hotel with full board in Kathmandu
* Helicopter to and from china boarder.
* Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser
* Supporting Truck for Luggage
* Nepali Team leader and Supporting Team
* English Speaking Tibetan guide
* Buffet Indian veg. meals (South Indian, Gujrati, Marwadi) or as per request.
* Chinese visa fee of Nepali Team and Client, Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour (returnable after trip)
* Free Duffel Bag
* Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet
* All camping and cooking equipment
* Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only
* All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet
* Gamow bag, oxygen.
* Return flight tickets of Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot.
* Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home
* All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
* Insurance of clients, Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse)
* Emergency evacuation expenses.
* Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation
* Personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specifies
Group joining or your own private group (all prices are in USD)
US$ 3950.00 per person
Fixed Departure Dates
No fixed departure dates for this trip. Please contact us for your intrested date.