Damodar kunda Mustang trekking-22 Days
Damodar Kunda in Nepal
Damodar Kunda in Nepal
Damodar Kunda Darshan
Damodar Kunda Mustang Trek
Damodar Kunda & Mustang Trekking Damodar kunda trekking is less frequented restricted trekking route in Annapurna Mustang region. Damodar kund trekking offers imagine panoramic views whole Annapurna range ,beautiful landscape & monasteries. Damodar Kund (Lake) situated in base of the Damodar Himal and flows southward through a rain shadow valley on the eastern edge of the Annapurna Range. Damodar-Kund is situated at the lap of high Himalayas. Damodar kund has own history : In the article of Barah Puran Lord Krishna has said that who pays a visit to this Kunda and takes a deep-bath, they will be freed from all the sin. It is also mentioned in Puran that two sons of Kubers were suffering from their wrong doing & sin, which they did in their previous birth but lord Krishna suggested them to take bath in this Kunda and immediately after taking bath in this Kunda they were released from all their sin.
Detail Itinerary for Damodar kunda Mustang trekking
- Arrival & Departure Transport By private Car.
- All meals are prepared by our experience cook.
- All Domestic Flight ticket with Airport Tax.
- All camping equipment and gear, including two person tent, dining tent, toilet tent, porter tent and Kitchen tent.
- All camping equipment including kitchen equipment, tables and chairs/stools etc.
- Porters/pack animals to carry all person gear and group equipment.
- Experienced Guide.
- Private Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara to trek starting and ending points.
- First Aid kit.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed and breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Pokhara on a twin share bed and breakfast basis.
- Kathmandu city and trekking maps.
- Trekking permit & fees, National Park entry fees, Conservation fees.
- Arrival and Departure transfers with traditional garland / Khata.
- City tour with private car with the entire monuments Entrance fee.
- Insurance for all staffs.
- Staffs gear, warm clothes, shoes , blankets , socks, gloves, hats ,snow goggles, tents on remote treks , etc.
- All VAT and TSC Taxes.
- High altitudes chamber bags (PAC) for very high altitudes Trip.
- Our Service Charge
1. International Airport Tax.
2. Items of a personal nature.
3. Drinks and main meals in cities.
4. Your Travel Insurance
5. Nepal Visa fee. (US$ 25 for 15 Days & US$ 40 for 2 months)
Group joining or your own private group (all prices are in USD)
On Request per person
Fixed Departure Dates
No fixed departure dates for this trip. Please contact us for your intrested date.