Ama Dablam Peak Climbing-31 Days
Ama Dablam Peak in Nepal
Ama Dablam Peak in Nepal
Amadublam Peck Climbing
The normal route to climb Ama Dablam is from its South- West ridge. Most of the mountaineering beginners start their climbing through this Mt. Ama Dablam 6812m. Ama Dablam is a small snowcapped peak of 6812m lying in the Everest region. This South - West ridge is the normal and most popular route to ascend the Mt. Ama Dablam.
This mountain is considered to be the technical & difficult for climbing. The mountaineers have to cross-difficult ice rocks and steep snow climbing on their route. Mountaineers usually have to pitch 3 high camps while climbing Ama Dablam 6812m.
The climbers have to pass the toughest and the difficult passing through the saddle ridges and then should turn to the north, climbing up through the rocky ground and through the boulder from base to camp 1.
We are in Camp one now. From Camp I - one has to cross the rocky bowl and should climb the ridge through fixed lines to Camp 2. The climbing route from Camp 2 is mostly with the steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice and snow. The route leads to the slope following snow ground and then passes through steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge go to Camp 3. From camp 3 to the summit is steep climb on snow and ice to the right of a huge hanging glacier.
From the Top of Mt. Ama Dablam very delightful sceneries of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Island peak, Makalu, Khumbu Himal and rest of the snowcapped surrounded mountains can be envisioned.
Detail Itinerary for Ama Dablam Peak Climbing
01. Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private Coach.
02. 2 night's accommodation with breakfast at Hotel in Kathmandu .
03. Sightseeing around Kathmandu .
04. Three time food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
05. Accommodation during the trek.
06. An experience Claimbing Guide (trained by Ministry of tourism), porters (generally 1 porter for 2 pax) their
07. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments. Surface Transfer to destination from Kathmandu.
08. Flight or Bus or Car Fare as listed in trip Schedule.
10 Tourist service charge, Vat.
01. Meals whilst in Kathmandu .
02. Nepal Travel insurance.
03. Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)
04. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
05. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, Tips.
06. Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Group joining or your own private group (all prices are in USD)
On Request per person
Fixed Departure Dates
No fixed departure dates for this trip. Please contact us for your intrested date.